Do you have knowledge and interest in servers, networks, computers and software? Do you like helping people?
We are a local tech company with the privelege of supporting the IT needs of many interesting clients. It is a fast-paced, professional, and intense work environment. We offer full and part time positions depending upon your skillset and availability. We offer exceptional students in technology-related fields the opportunity to work in the computing field while still going to school.
None. In the meantime, if you are interested in working for us, we’d love to see your resume and get to know you so that you can be our first call when we do have a job opening.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Networking and server related coursework, or experience.
- Methodical approach to technical challenges.
- Team player.
- Sees tasks through to completion.
- Manages time effectively, prioritizes tasks.
- Driver’s license and good driving record.
- Willingness to submit a background check.
Submit an Application:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also answer the following questions:
- How do you manage your time when you have more to do than there are hours in the day?
- How do you execute a task that has been assigned to you in a team environment?
- How to you deal with technical challenges in a team setting?
- What are your professional goals?
RufusTech is an equal opportunity employer.